08 January 2011

(november) Veterans concert

It's no secret that I tend to be a little emotional. To say I wear my feelings on my sleeve is a gross understatement, I tend to hold my emotions in the palm of my hand ready for any moment that they could possibly be needed. It's embarrassing and probably difficult for the people in my life to deal with. I had a recent event at Addi's school that could have been pretty embarrassing for me (and the family with me) but I held it together. Too bad I was the one holding the camera though! The combination of patriotic music (which always gets my eyes leaking) and the sweet baby voice of my little girl (That is growing up way too fast, it's killing me) was the perfect emotional storm that I had to implement old Lamaze breathing technique to keep it together. Needless to say, no one knew that I wanted to bawl, but the video is a bit shaky. Addi has the second little solo. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. oooooh...so sweet!!!! i would have been bawling too!!! -tara

    ReplyDelete